Today,let's have a small introduction of how to machine chess prototype.
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. The game is played by millions of people worldwide. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns（From Wikipedia).
Part of a Staunton chess set
Left to right: white king, black rook, black queen, white pawn, black knight, white bishop
CNC Lathe Training - G73 processing Chess material Preparation:
1. The diameter is 40, the length is 150 of 45th round steel
2. The diameter is 30, the length is 80 of 45th round steel
3. The diameter is 30, the length is 110 of 45th round steel
4. The diameter is 35, the length is 100 of 45th round steel
CNC Tool preparation:
1. 90 degree CNC cylindrical partial deviator
2. 35 degree CNC cylindrical partial deviator
3. 90 degree CNC anti-eccentric knife
4. 35 degrees CNC anti-eccentric knife
5. Knife width of 3 high-speed steel cutting knife
6. Some pads.
Here are some processing drawings, machining a chess and play with your friends!